Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cellphones, Stamps and International Calling


I have to tell you that cell phones and stamps are on my mind, as my 20 year old son is halfway around the world in Vietnam on a Study Abroad. Someone was kind enough to tell me about Viber, a free international texting/calling app, so at least he was able to text me when he arrived. Since then I've relied on Facebook pictures that some of his study-mates have posted of the trip. And checking my iPhone to see if there is another message. I could send him a postcard to the address in Morrocco where he will be next month, but I'd rather just see a re-assuring text. Sigh. Keeping busy keeps my worries at bay (a little), so I've been working on lots of new designs. These are available on many items from decor to accessories, but I thought I'd show you the products on my mind.


Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment